|Volunteers are the ‘heart and soul’ of our softball communities. Volunteering provides that sense of feeling that you’re making a positive impact to the game and all involved.
What does Volunteering offer?
- Develop new skills and gain valuable work experience, it can lead to future opportunities and jobs
- Provides an insight into how organisations operate
- An opportunity to network and meet other passionate softballers, and make new friends
- An opportunity to have fun and be at the heart of softball
- Possibility to meet international athletes, officials and sport association leaders
- Potential to travel New Zealand and attend international tournaments
- Opportunity to receive a volunteer certificate.